Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hiking & Weight loss update....

Me and my furball Lucky have been going hiking the last few days, since the weather has been nice. He follows me around and I genuinely enjoy his company. Not that I don't enjoy the other furballs and their company but Honey has to be on a leash, and the other one's do not walk with me and stick around. They tend to run off and do their own things. Lucky stays by my side and is so relaxed. He's not as hyper like the rest of them are. Anyway... I did a video of us taking a walk where we usually do. We typically walk in our yard and then up and down our insanely steep driveway a few times. Trust me, its a work out lol. I've lost 13 lbs to date and I have 52 lbs to lose to reach my initial goal. I have a ticker at the bottom of this page that I plain on updating often. I hope that by summer's end I can reach my initial goal, and then I will set a new goal after that. I just hope to weather cooperates with me. It rains here so much I feel like we live in Forks, Washington! LOL!

So I just wanted to share that little update, and also the vid that I posted on youtube about it....




I also want to say that I am praying for all those who have been dealing with the terrible tornado's and storms this season! You are all in our thoughts and prayers. And I also want to say to my friends who have been dealing with loss in their families, I'm also keeping you in our prayers as well! God bless you all!

No comments: