Thursday, May 26, 2011

Explosion Box + Tutorial

I made this explosion box for my mother in law for Mother's Day a few weeks ago and a few friends that saw the pictures on facebook asked if I would make a video on how to make one. It took me a while to get the video made and posted but its finally up (in 2 parts lol)... I guess I blabber too much so I always go over the time allotment. Bleh! Below are the videos, you can watch them on my youtube channel as well. Either way please let me know what you think and if you try out the tutorial! I would love to see what you can come up with it as well! I am going to be working on the box I made in the tutorial and will hopefully have it finished soon to share. I'm adding some new things to it that I didn't do in the original box (like pockets!) So that will be fun!


Each layer was distressed a ton to give it that vintage vibe.
I used alot of embellies and larger photos of her and her sons
to make it special for her as a mom =)

Here are the vid's: 








No comments: