Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rose Tag

 Here's the tag that I just finished for the swap on The Scrap Beach =) I really hope she likes it. I wanted to do some sort of collage type thing and use my stamps and this is what I came up with lol. The tag measures 3x6 inches! Its a big'un! lol.

I used my giant mounted  Rose stamp by Rubber Stampede, and stamped
 in a maroon color.The leaves are from an unmounted set I bought from Time
 to Stamp, and the lady is also from A Time to Stamp.The leaves were stamped
in greens, browns, and also black. The swirls and the lady were stamped using brown.
  
I colored the Rose stamp with colored pencils and popped it up
with pop dots. I stamped some of the leaves on cardstock, colored
them in with colored pencils and cut them out, then popped them up
with pop dots as well. I thought it would give it a neat effect with all
of the shadowed leave silhouettes underneath!

Here's a close up of the lady. I also lightly colored her in with colored pencils.
I added stickles to her eyes for a highlight (cant see in this pic though) and I added this
really pretty pearl and lace trim to the top. The final step was adding all of the fibers =)
You cant really see the fibers that well in these photos but there's some silver crochet
 thread, some pinks, greens, and whites. 

As always thanks so much for stopping by and taking a gander at my creations! Have a great night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty. :) Love it. Such nice detail with the swirly accents! :)

Raquel SK said...

This is so pretty! I'm sure whoever receives it will just love it! I love the detail on the rose :) TFS!

Heather Burroughs said...

This is so beautiful... The rose looks so real! : )