Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Memories" Greeting Card

Today I have been working on a few things for a swap I am participating in over at The Scrap Beach. One of the items is a Thank you card. It doesn't have to be handmade but I thought, why the heck not since everything else in the swap is handmade and my partner took the time to make me a GORGEOUS thank you card. So this is what I came up with for the swap. I actually used some of the prima flowers that she sent to me =) It added that 3d something to the card that I thought it needed. Don't you love that quote? I have nooo clue where I got that stamp (darn it!) Thats what happens when you don't keep the packaging (or are smart enough to write it on the stamp lol!)... It's an unmounted rubber stamp, that's pretty much all I can tell ya! =( I know its not exactly a THANK YOU card, but I said my thank you's on the inside of the card lol. I really hope that she's enjoys it when it arrives, as much as I absolutely loooved hers. I'm also working on the handmade tag that is part of this swap but its a work in progress... I'll post it in a few (when I'm finished) it'll be up tonight sometime because I need to finish her items and package everything for shipping tomorrow because its due! YIKES! I don't want to be late lol. So keep an eye out for that one, and as always thank you SOOOO much for stopping by and taking a look-see! =)

No comments: