Friday, February 4, 2011

Interesting Horoscope...

Let your anger go, Aries. No, not just the anger stirred by a recent event. Let go of that, but also let go of all the anger you've been harboring. It doesn't matter why you got angry. It doesn't matter whether the matter has been resolved. It doesn't even matter if the issue is unforgivable. Let go of any hostile, bitter emotions you have now, and let go of feelings of revenge while you're at it. It isn't about the other person/people involved - it's about you. Your life will dramatically improve when you make room for peace, harmony, and serenity.

Interesting that this was my horoscope.... I do have a lot of bitter emotions about my past and have a lot of anger and resentment. I have been trying to work through them for years. Letting go of all of it, especially what all me and my family have been through is easier said that done. As a christian, I know this is something I definitely need to do... but its not easy. Sometimes I feel like I have let it all go and then there are days when things come back to me and I just get angry again. Its hard to forget things... its like that saying forgive but never forget. Thats sort of how I feel... but thinking about it... how can you truly forgive someone, if you never forget? Because to me... when you forgive someone but what ever the betrayal was comes back to you in your mind.. doesnt it still upset you, causing you to be right back in the same boat you were in at the beginning? I thought the whole point of forgiveness was resolving it, period. Not to be reminded of it ever again... putting it in the past and leaving it there. I think my trouble is actually forgetting or understanding forgiveness in the proper context. Maybe I think I have forgiven but in all reality I haven't fully done so. I don't know. Its just complicated....

With Love,
Andrea

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Andrea i know what you are saying but honestly i really don't think that some things will ever be able to be forgotten. Things that have happened sometimes will come back, you just need to remember everything and i do mean everything that we have ever gone through in this life has only made us stronger today. Don't give up and just remember forgiveness doen't always mean forgetting. Im here for ya girl whenever you need me. I Love You!!

Andrea Nicole Plotts said...

Thats what I mean... you can never truly forget things. I guess when it does come back to me I need to remind myself that its ok and that I worked it out or forgave for it.... there's just somethings I dont know how to forgive for. (And you know what I'm talking about..) I do agree with you though, it has made me a stronger person. Love you too! <3

stephanie said...

yes i know what you are talking about and i have things that i can't forgive as well and you know what im talking about. all you can do is just go on day to day and remember u have forgave whatever it is and that should bring you some peace of mine.