Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Almost 3 years... wow!

I can hardly believe that in 40 something days I will be celebrating my 3 year blogiversary! Its hard to believe that its been that long! I'm kinda proud that I've been doing this for so long. Its kinda cool to look back on everything! I've changed this blog sooo many times LOL. I always get tired of the way it looks and want to snaz it up. :) I need to come up with some sort of giveaway to celebrate the anniversary, that should be fun. I'll put a little something together soon and let you all know in advance!

Thanks for being such terrific and dedicated followers!

1 comment:

SarahBeth said...

Hi Ande - Just hopping over from my blog to say thanks for the compliments! I think your blog looks great!

I looked at the spindle video - she makes it look so easy! Maybe you and Benji should get together for the yarn dying!!

My daughter researched and bought roving from a couple of different people - I'll see if she remembers who and let you know.