Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tim Holtz Tutorial Tag

I am participating in a Tim Holtz Tutorial Swap in my group Artistic-Creations , and today I made an attempt at creating a tag using his Tutorial but because I didnt have some of the supplies, I twisted it a little to work for me This was the result of the tutorial. The tutorial I used is located at: Here
I thought it turned out ok, Im not too thrilled with the way the coloring of the main image turned out but what can ya do lol. I used gesso instead of white ink, lots of fourishes, and lots of hand drawn hearts =]
I hope my partner likes it =] I know its not exactly the same, but I wanted to try and do something a little different and try to figure out how to do similar techniques w/out having the exact supplies. Oh and the little words I used say Love, and Togetherness. You can click on the image to view it larger.



No comments: