Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cant make up my mind...

Im back on Blogger... I had a wordpress blog but honestly after having it for just a few weeks I miss Blogger. There are alot of things you can add and do to a blogger that you cant do on wordpress and I missed those things, like animations, widgets, and well I could name things on and on but Im sure you understand what I mean. So here I am again... back on Blogger, this is my new blog... HOPEFULLY it will stick. Im hoping to use this as my main blog. However I do have a myspace as well, but I dont typically post my artsy stuff on there... I use that more for keeping in touch with family and friends. But if you would like to check it out the link is www.myspace.com/artisticande

Well I suppose thats all for now, I have a lot of work to do..... Just wanted to say SOMETHING.






No comments: