Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WWW Wednesday

To play along, just click on the image to visit www Wednesdays & comment with your answers to the following three (3) questions, then blog about it on your blog... 

The Questions:

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading? 

• What do you think you’ll read next?

My Answers:
  • What are you currently reading? I am reading 'Awakened' By PC & Kristin Cast. I am obsessed with this series and this is the newest book of the series. I typically read these books in one day, however, I have been trying to hold back because its such a long wait until the next in the series. LOL. Thats not to say that I'm not enjoying it thoroughly! =)
  • What did you recently finish reading? I just finished reading one of the short stories from a book called 'Be Mine, Valentine'. It's a book of I guess you could say, romantic short stories. We are reading and reviewing each story over at Opinionated Women. We were hoping to complete all of the reviews BEFORE Valentine's Day, but alas we were slackers. LOL! I'm not typically a short story, or romance fan, but I can say that I am really enjoying this book. You can check it out HERE. 
  • What do you think you'll read next? Hmmmm thats a good question. It just so happens that over the weekend my hubby surprised me with an autographed copy of 'Legend's of the Mountain State 2' Edited by Michael Knost. He met Michael Knost who signed my copy, and then he also met another of the authors who also signed one of the pages where his story begins. Its pretty cool actually. My first autographed book. =) I'm really interested in the paranormal and so this will be a good read, especially since the stories are about our home state. Should be interesting =) I plan to blog again sharing my thoughts on the stories, and to show my autographs LOL.



1 comment:

Yvonne said...

That's a great Valentine's day gift - what a nice hubby!

Here's mine:
http://centralcaligrrrl.blogspot.com/2011/02/www-wednesdays.html