Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bella's La Push Hat from Twilight (Crochet)

Today I finished this hat that's pretty much a duplicate of the hat Bella wore in Twilight during the scene where she visited La Push for the first time. I'm SUPER proud of it because I am such a twihard *lol* Below are photo's of my hat, and then scenes from the movie to show the resemblance's! This hat is available at Cre8tive Cre8tionz, and can be ordered in any color for $10. Contact me or visit Cre8tive Cre8tionz for more information! Thanks so much for visiting! <3

MY VERSION:
Side View 1

Back View
 
Front View
Front & Side View

Side View 2
TWILIGHT'S VERSION:

I do realize her hat is a blue color...

I still think its very unique... I love that its a unisex hat!

With Love,
Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hat - I think it's very cute!! Great job! I would never have the patience! I hope it's a big seller for you!!! Sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the hat - I think it's very cute!! Great job! I would never have the patience! I hope it's a big seller for you!!! Sweet!!!