Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Violet Stripes Crocheted Pot Holder & More....

Today I added a new item to my shop. Its this Violet Stripes Pot Holder. Measuring 8.5 inches square, this potholder is made from "Sugar-n-Cream" 100% cotton yarn in Violet Stripes. It is double layered which makes it super thick, durable and easy to use. It has a traditional hanging loop with a decorative white button. This potholder would be perfect for anyone's kitchen! Especially those that are looking to jazz their kitchen up with a splash of vibrant colors! They are washer & dryer safe!

Price: $4.50

I am taking orders for these pot holders in any color choice. If you are interested in ordering, please visit Cre8tiveCre8tionz or email me directly at cre8tivecre8tionz@gmail.com

K. Enough with the advertisement lol. I've been working hard on my shop's website and I think I can finally say that I have it the way I would like it for Valentines Day. =) I decided to join ArtFire to help sell my items. Its sort of like Etsy, but I think I will like it more so then Etsy... at least I hope so. I am pretty much starting from scratch with everything, new items, new look, new everything =)

I'm really glad to be out of the funky funk that I have been in lately. I haven't been creating much because I havent felt like it, if you've read previous posts I was to the point of giving it up all together. I'm glad I have snapped out of it and have been bitten by the creative bug again! =)

I haven't mentioned it yet but me, my mother-in-law, sister, aunt, and best friend have all joined forces to create a blog called Opinionated Women. On the site we write reviews for books, movies, television shows, and products. We share our opinions on lots of things, and we even talk about upcoming events we are looking forward too. So far its been really fun, and we've all put alot of input up on various movies, books, and television shows. If you get the chance check it out, and put in your 2 cents, we'd love to hear it!

Thats all for now! Thanks for visiting!

With Love,
Andrea

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pot holder! the button is so cute!