Friday, April 9, 2010

WIP: Washcloths & bath puff

Whats a WIP? It's a Work In Progress... I just thought I would share my WIP for the week. Aren't those colors fanominal together?! It reminds me of cotton candy or sherbet! The yarn is one of my favorite brands (I know I say this allll the time!) But 'I love this yarn' brand from Hobby Lobby is sooo great. I love the colors, and the softness of it. If you didn't look at the label you would NEVER know that its 100% acrylic yarn. Its just TOO soft! Thats why I decided to use it to make this set. So far I have 1 washcloth finished, and I'm half way finished with the second. Once I finish all the washcloths, I plan on making a bath puff with all of the colors mixed together. I think it will be pretty.... I also learned a new stitch, the crab stitch! I really like the outcome of the stitch too. It makes a really nice corded edging for the washcloths. I'll share pics when everythings finished! Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors, too! It does really remind me of cotton candy - very fitting for spring or summer! :) Great choices!