Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Turquoise Treasures

I got a treasury west tonight on Etsy! I'm sooo excited!!!! I decided to do my favorite Turquoise items. To view the treasury and leave your comments you can go here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=94337
I thought I would share my favorite items here as well, there's actually more here than I could put on the treasury and I couldn't share my item which is the laptop sleeve in turquoise & espresso! I hope you enjoy! Would love to hear your thoughts!

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
longestyarn.etsy.com


BTW- if you click the treasury link above that I shared it will move my treasury up further in the listings. The more clicks the better! THANKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these items! :) Great selection girl!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.