Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bath Puff Anyone?

Its been a long day & its 1 am soooo I think I'm going to make this blog post short & sweet. I did want to share my newest creation however. Last night I finished up this super soft summer sherbet bath puff. It's a nice size (a little larger than my hand- measurements will come later lol.) I used each of the colors light pink, peach, & yellow from the summer sherbet dishcloths. Because in all honesty, you could use the dishcloths for washcloths as well. They would be perfect for either use. They are thick, absorbent, soft, sturdy & washer/dryer safe.... I just had to share because I like its outcome. I plan on working on potholders next. Then maybe an actual matching bath set, complete w/ bath puff, back scrubbie, wash cloths, & facial scrubbie! Who knows... I may also take a break from those items and try something completely different! LOL. Good night for now...


No comments: