Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tri-fold Card for PAMC Challenge #9

This week's challenge at PAMC was hosted by the lovely Deana. Tri-fold Cards! I have really loved making cards lately. Its so much more fun to send someone a card YOU created from the heart. I like to see or hear their reactions after they receive their card from me. I've never attempted a tri-fold card though. I wasnt sure where to start to be honest but I know I wanted something I could use at anytime as a greeting card instead of a specific holiday/occassion =) I drew out all of the shapes on different colored cardstocks and cut them out/edged them etc. Then put them all together. I really love my decorative scissors! You can do so much with them! The hills have script stamped in emerald on them. and the tree has a red gem.

Items used: 2 colors of blue cardstock, White cardstock, 2 colors of green cardstock, brown cardstock, emerald & black dye inks by stampabilities, script stamp from A Time to Stamp, Happy Everything stamp from Studio G, decorative scissors, self stick gems by Darico

Check out our design teams creations HERE. They all do such beautiful work! And feel free to jump on over & participate! We'd love to see your creations!

Happy Thursday all!

Andrea

1 comment:

Kit said...

Great card Andrea I love that little tree