Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring & Summer

Today I finished the spring and summer sides to the Season's wooden tissue box I have been working on. I think they turned out nicely. I still think that fall is my favorite of the 4 but I like the summer one also. :) Now I just need to finish the top and bottom of the box... Get some good shots of it for my shop.. and it'll be up and ready for sell. Fun Fun. Im so tired right now. I think I am going to head to bed early tonight. Good night all!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the watermelon one!! :) And, of course appreciate Autumn & Winter, too! :) How did you create the little people!? They could almost be designs for stamps! *hint* :)

Jeanette said...

What a cute, clever idea. Love it. Yes, how did you create these?

Jeanette