Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Altered puzzle piece in a fae fashion...

One of my art friends decided to put together an altered puzzle and her theme is fairies :) I wanted to help because I LOVE altered puzzles! I think they are fantastic forms of art/collage and conversation pieces. I have a few here, and have made a few for family/friends that I just love. Its always fun to see what others do with your theme and I love the surprise of receiving the pieces and putting it all together! I hope my friend likes this piece that I created for her. I had some fun with these gorgeous rub ons that I found recently... arent they great. You cant tell from the scan but the wings of the fae and the wings of the butterflies,dragonflies, and bee sparkle. :) I cant wait to see the finish puzzle. I bet it will be magical :)

Carpe Diem,

1 comment:

Dottie said...

That is so pretty! I just love fairies.