Monday, April 5, 2010

Charity Kerchiefs




I am one of many participating in a Charity Crochet event in the CreateCrochet Team on Etsy. Everyone participating is sending their items to Kingman, AZ where there is going to be a Relay for Life on the weekend of June 5-6, 2010. The items will be sold there & 100% of the proceeds will be donated. I was going to crochet a few chemo caps as my donation BUT I'm really not that good at making them... sooo... I decided to try making these cool kerchiefs. So far I've made 2. This one is in Blue and Yellow, and the other is in Pinks but I havent photographed it just yet. I think I may make a few more, and possibly TRY to crochet a Chemo Cap. I'm excited to be able to participate and help out with this! I'm sure they will be posting on the team blog the items being sold for this event so please check out http://createcrochet.blogspot.com often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude.. I just typed a comment and it went haywire! So... as I was tryin' to say - awesome work! It looks great & I'm sure the pink one does too! Can't wait to see it. It's so wonderful of you to do this for charity!!! Now, if you can find a way to do an "autism awareness" something or another (not necessarily a hat) - I'm all for it! :)
Love ya!