Thursday, March 25, 2010

Puppy Update

The puppies can see now :) They are 2 weeks and 2 days old now. They are playing a little and moving around more but havent gotten too active just yet. They are doing great. Such chunkies! LOL. I'm getting really attached to the little girl, and Tim and I are really considering keeping her. The two little guys will be up for adoption once they are old enough, at least thats the plan. I always get so attached to animals, especially puppies and kittens. I'm pretty protective of them as well so I am going to be pretty choosy when finding their new homes when the time comes. I'm just happy that they are all happy and healthy and that Honey is happy and healthy as well. She will be headed to the vet as soon as the pups are weaned to get spade. We should have done it a long time ago (especially since she is 6 years old) but we've had some tough times financially in the past, and its always hard with Tim's work schedule. Things are better though, and since Tim has his own vehicle for work, I can take her to the vet myself. So thats the plan as well. She's getting too old to have puppies, and I think 2 liters are enough.

I keep forgetting to mention the breed of the puppies, everyone keeps asking lol. Honey is a Shuh Tzu/Jack Russell Mix, and the father to these puppies name is Charlie, and he is a Jack Russell and Chihuahua mix.

Here's a picture of Honey =)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww they're TOO cute for words! :) But I do NOT need any more pups! As you know. Ha. Hope you find good homes for them. Any ideas for the girl's name yet? How about Clary? Heehee. I love that name.