Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun Survey

This is from BibScrap. Thought it was a fun little survey to change things up and a way to tell more about me :)

1. What color are your socks you have on now?
No socks for me yet :)

2.Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mother in law :)

3. What did you have for lunch today?
No lunch yet, waiting for my hubby to get off so we can go out to eat together :)

4.Name someone you admire.
I admire our Pastor. He is such a strong, caring, devoted man that has to go through so much from day to day. I could never be surrounded by all of the loss and things he has to deal with daily and still be so strong, optimistic, and full of faith.

5. How many cars have you owned?
probably around 5 I think...

6.How many homes have you lived in?
10 and hopefully we wont have to move again for a looong time. :)

7.Are you left-handed or right-handed?
Right.

8.Do you wear shoes around the house?
No. we have really light colored carpet so definitely not. lol. :)

9. What was the last thing you took a photo of?
That would be some artwork I finished to blog about

10. Do you like hot chocolate?
occassionally ;)

No comments: