Monday, November 10, 2008

Holiday Picture Frame

I also found this great unfinished wooden frame at Michaels. It was a buck!! So I bought many of them as well so that I could do various designs on them. I handpainted this frame. You cant tell but the white snowflakes sparkle in clear, the berries sparkle in red and the bells on the deer collar sparkle gold. I embellished it with a nice festive ribbon on the top and bottom that I found in the discount bin at Michaels and then I added a green ribbon bow :) Since this is my first frame that I have created I think Im going to keep it and then create a few others for gifts and for the fall bizarre at the church. I have already added a picture to it :) Forgive the photo, it was dark and for some reason my camera takes grainy pictures w/out flash but if I used flash it would have glared off of the frame.. *sighs*

Best of all, Christmas means a spirit of love, a time when the love of God and
the love of our fellow men should prevail over all hatred and bitterness, a time
when our thoughts and deeds and the spirit of our lives manifest the presence of
God.”~anonymous


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Aww it's lovely Andrea - love the reindeer..