Monday, November 10, 2008

Alot of catching up to do....

It has been such a long time since I updated my blog. Eeesh. Seems like everytime I get the chance to sit down and type something up or share a new creation, something else pops up and I get side tracked. *sighs* But I've updated my blog look (finally) and I happen to like my little Thanksgiving theme, even if it will need to be changed in a few weeks again *lol* I have been creating things like crazy and will blog as many of them as I can today and the coming days so that I can catch up. I've really just been focusing on Christmas and the Holidays. I always get into a festive mood right after Halloween. Its my favorite time of the year, and I really enjoy making my greeting cards, and other crafts/decorations etc. I've also been really active in our church and with the holidays coming up our church is super busy with a Christmas play, fundraising, and other things. I joined the Ladies Aid of our church and this Friday we are having a 'Fall Bizarre' where we are going to sell our arts and crafts, and baked goods etc. to raise money for the Church and we use the money to create food baskets & toys for the needy families in our area. So that will be really nice. I've been creating tons of Holiday themed items for the Bizarre and will be busy mid-week baking and cooking. Eesh. Its fun and I really enjoy being active in our church. I also caught a terrible cold last week and I was really feeling aweful, but today is the first day that I have been feeling a little better. At least I can smell and breath out of my nose, even if I do have a cough still. I'm hoping by mid-week or the weekend it will be gone for good. I always get sick at least 1 time when the season's change. I guess its just the weather change. Ok well, thats just a tiny update from me. Stay tuned for tons of art creations :) Hoping all are doing well and had a fun Halloween. :)

No comments: