Saturday, August 23, 2008

They arent dogs, they're terminators (lol)

Our dogs Honey, and Cooper LOVE to play with toys, and we try to always go and get them something special to play with when they are good (which believe me is rarely lol) Its hard to find toys for them that they dont obliterate within a few minutes. They love chewing things into little bits and pieces, so that I have to clean it all up (of course) And if it has stuffing in it, FORGET ABOUT IT! Its a gonner in seconds! Soooo Tim found a package of tennis balls that had little bells in the middle. We figured, that typically tennis balls are safe and I've never seen a dog chew a tennis ball into a million pieces so we thought it was PERFECT! Guess... What.... WRONG!

There were 3 tennis balls in the package and so there wasnt any disagreements between the two noggin heads we gave each a ball.... One of the balls was in shambles so badly that I didnt even bother to take a picture of it, I just vacuumed it up and put it to rest... that was Coopers ball. Honey's ball was almost destroyed but I got it away from her just in time to take a picture of it. I put the last new ball beside of it so you could see what it looked like before and then after the terrors got ahold of it. lol. I couldnt believe that they did this. The little bugger's could probably chew steal into tiny bits! lol.

Poor ball... it never had a chance!

1 comment:

Lori McDonough said...

Awww...they may be destructive, but they're cute! :-) I gave you a blogging award today on my blog. Go there to pick it up!