Thursday, May 28, 2009

Listen to the Music ATC

This week at Altered Designs the TGIF Challenge was Phone Book: Use something from the phone book in your creations... This weekends new challenge for Weekend Crafters is Listen to the Music. And so this is what I created for both challenges....

The base of the card was printed sheet music. I then took my handy colored pencils and colored it with pink, blue, green, and yellow blending the colors as I went. The image is from a swap I received from a friend so Im not sure where it is from. =( I used some of the white pages in different areas of the background from the phone book. Musick was the name I found. I didnt see anyone with Music as a name. sighs. but it works all the same =) The piano in the top corner is from the yellow pages. I just colored it a brighter yellow to match with the background. The Blue is actually grungeboard that I wrote Listen on with a Sharpee. I edged everything with a black sharpee. =)

Head over to Weekend Crafters and join in the challenge fun! Thanks for looking! Have a happy weekend all!

Photobucket

No comments: